GRAND RAPIDS, USA—December 15, 2022 — The world’s leading space planning software, Configura, expands its robust Commercial Interiors (CI) Library by adding more manufacturers under its CET umbrella. Including a wide array of manufacturers in the library enables users to have seamless access to quality resources, products and processes.
“Partnering with the right manufacturers is important to us,” said Stefan Persson, CEO of Configura. “As we strive to provide the most comprehensive library with seamless design capabilities, our top priority is to continue adding resources that align with our users' visions.”
With over 200 manufacturers already in the Configura library, users can accurately and confidently bring their drawings and rendering visions to life. Here are the new manufacturers now included in Configura’s CI Library:
- Artifox: Artifox creates beautiful and functional products for modern life using only quality materials. It is dedicated to designing locally manufactured products for people passionate about their work, space and community.
- Mayer Fabrics: Mayer Fabric was founded in 1988 as a new division of the Paetz Company. The company offers affordable, stylish and durable fabrics. It is the first textile company to join the CI Library.
- Collaborative Spaces: Collaborative Spaces provide products with great design, low prices and design finish options with a quick lead time. The company aims to provide functional and design-oriented solutions offering products like open-plan benching, conference tables, training tables and glass marker boards.
- Doane Keyes Associates: Doane Keyes Associates, Inc. was founded with a mission of serving office product dealers in Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and West Virginia. Over the past 30 years, it has grown from a two-people team to more than 40 team members and from one truck to 10 trucks. Doane Keyes Associates is a company that drives to deliver products.
- Nevins: Nevins centers on a simple belief: solutions by choices. A standout attribute of the company is its products, including tables for conferencing, training and dining, in addition to comprehensive public seating and creative lounge settings.
- Heartwork: Heartwork was founded with the principles of pursuing the work you love, developing designs that inspire, celebrate passionate pursuits and create workspaces that align with the need for both productivity and pleasure. Its products are designed to empower employees across various environments while ensuring a seamless, secure and productive experience.
- TUOHY: TUOHY has earned a national and international reputation for providing premiere high-end design and manufacturing in the executive workspace furnishings market. With the collective voices of its designers and customers worldwide, TUOHY aims to pair the dreams for a better workplace with a deployment of the Midwestern ethic.
Configura’s CI Library was developed to empower designers and salespeople with a competitive advantage by allowing them to access a massive library of supplemental data. The Library allows CET Commercial Interiors users to produce high-quality drawings and detailed product listings to use for quotes, design layouts, renderings and sales documents.
A CET Commercial Interiors license is required to gain access to the complete CI Library available in the Marketplace on MyConfigura. For additional information, visit configura.com/products/cet/commercial-interiors/library.
Configura creates intelligent space-planning software for manufacturers, dealers and designers in the Contract Furniture, Kitchen and Bath, Material Handling, Industrial Machinery, and Laboratory and Healthcare industries. The company’s software products, including CET Designer, are used by more than 14,000 people around the world. Configura Sverige AB, the parent company, is headquartered in Linköping, Sweden, with commercial operations in Gothenburg, Sweden; Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA; Cincinnati, Ohio, USA; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Shenzhen, China; Tokyo, Japan; and Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1990, Configura is privately owned with over 300 employees worldwide and annual sales of more than $25 million USD. More information at www.configura.com.
Based on technology created by Configura, CET is an intelligent, highly visual and intuitive space-planning software as a service (SaaS) that simplifies specifying and selling of products in a variety of industries. It’s a complete solution that quickly and accurately handles every step of the sales and order process. With environments developed for Commercial Interiors, Kitchen & Bath and Material Handling, the software components represent manufacturers’ products look and behave like actual products. Users drag and drop components into 2D and 3D virtual environments and behind the scenes, the software tracks components, calculates pricing and prevents user errors. Users can create and generate layouts, quotes, photorealistic renderings, movies, installation drawings, reconfigurations and bills of materials – in other words, everything needed to propose on work and place orders. CET is the future of space planning. More information at www.configura.com/cet.
Subscribe to Configura News to get notified whenever we post something new:
ConfiguraFounded in 1990, Configura Sverige AB creates software solutions that help businesses and people around the globe design spaces and sell configurable products in the commercial interiors, material handling and kitchen and bath industries. Configura’s software products include CET Commercial Interiors, CET Material Handling, CET Kitchen & Bath, Design Studio and Stage. Configura also has a growing user community of thousands of designers, salespeople, dealerships and manufacturers around the globe that use Configura’s products.
Headquartered in Linköping, Sweden, Configura has grown to seven offices with commercial operations in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States; Cincinnati, Ohio, United States; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Shenzhen, China; Tokyo, Japan; and Berlin, Germany. Configura is privately owned with over 250 employees worldwide and annual sales of more than $23 million USD.