Visualize, Customize and Centralize Flooring Product and Libraries
Whether flooring is central to your design or a nice-to-have addition, our new catalogue-based Flooring Extension can help you integrate flooring products into your design to create beautiful photo-realistic visuals. Here are some key features of this new Extension:
- Flooring tiles can be randomized to allow for realistic views of different tile variations
- Generic flooring tiles with no manufacturer data can be added to a design for accurate tile counts and to visualize the space
- Access to specific manufacturer libraries for adding detailed and correct materials and pricing to a space plan
- CET creates a clear installation plan by precisely showing what product should be used and where each tile is placed
- Quickly export a bill of materials for exact ordering and installation
- Easy integration into existing software platforms
- Reduce the need for flooring samples, which helps cut costs and reduce your carbon footprint
Interested? We’d love to show you more about how you can accurately and efficiently integrate flooring into your CET space designs.
With this flooring tool, you can:
The Essential Flooring Library and Manufacturer libraries both can be accessed inside of the flooring extension. No need to go to multiple tabs to add flooring to your drawing.
Photo-realistic 2D and 3D renderings with realistic flooring products and patterns help customers envision the floor plan.
Unique patterns and installation methods can be specified within the flooring extension.
Different products can be applied in a randomized pattern for a precise installation plan.