THE SIMPLE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR PRODUCT DATA
You have products to sell across multiple channels. Catalogue Creator makes it easy to use your data in any of our software solutions and deliver a seamless sales experience.
- Store and maintain your data in one place
- No programming knowledge needed
- Distribute content worldwide across multiple solutions
- Fast and affordable
- CREATE DATA
- MODELS AND MATERIALS
- PUBLISH AND STORE DATA
ADD YOUR PRODUCT DATA
It's our mission to help you make the most of your product data. We've made it super easy for you to use the same data in multiple ways.
- Add your product, model and material libraries to Catalogue Creator
- Create hard and soft categorizations of your products
- Set up price lists
- Assign lead time programs to represent any delay between the time a product is ordered and the time it’s shipped
Want to make your data shine? Using CET Developer with Catalogue Creator, you can enhance your Catalogue by adding functionality to your products.
PREPARE MODELS IN MODEL LAB
Model Lab allows you to convert 3D models into CmSym (the preferred format for CET). Model Lab also supports stl, 3ds, skp, cmml and dwg.
While you can’t create models from scratch in Model Lab, you can modify and repair them. With the Batch Converter in Model Lab, you can prepare several models at once with just a few operations.
A texture is an image such as JPG or PNG files that you apply to the surface of an object to make it more realistic.
Materials lets you change the way textures are perceived by adding opacity, reflection or bumpiness.
PUBLISH AND STORE DATA
Control access and publishing
A Catalogue can be made public so anyone can access content, or it can be made private by embedding into an Extension. It also supports instant testing and publishing of new products. You can also start leveraging your Catalogue data beyond CET with our web configurator, read more about Stage here.
Store on Amazon S3 servers
Catalogue data is stored on Amazon S3 servers for fast distribution through Amazon’s network to users worldwide. Configura is responsible for maintaining all data, which includes backup, distribution, security and free upload/download for unlimited number of users. The monthly Catalogue data management fee is required to use Catalogue Creator and includes all services above:
- Up to 1GB, $100/month
- Up to 10GB, $500/month
- Additional 10GB over 10 GB, $50/month
GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY
- Sign up for a manufacturer Configura account
- Purchase a CET license* and the API key
- After you purchase, install Catalogue Creator (free)
- Begin building your Catalogue
- Use data across CET, Stage and Design Studio
*License does not include data management fee. See “Publish and Store Data” tab for details on pricing.