Personal And Business Site Information.
Collection. Configura may request personal and business site information (collectively referred to herein as “Information”) from you when you request us to provide a service or carry out a transaction. This may include but is not limited to when you are receiving information about Configura products and services; when you are purchasing, downloading and/or registering Configura products; when you are corresponding with us or engaging in certain other activities in the Configura Web Site; and/or when you are using the Configura products or Configura Web Site. The personal information Configura collects may include but is not limited to your name, home address, title, company or organization name, work e-mail, work phone, work address, information about your job function, information about your company, credit card information, and/or software and hardware of your computer. The business site information that Configura collects may include but is not limited to information about your computer such as the operating system, processor (CPU) model and brand, number of cores, physical memory, graphics card (GPU), and/or graphics driver version; performance information such as average memory load, average program startup time, number of crashes; and/or network speed user usage such as how many hours any Configura products have been running on the computer, the number of opened and saved drawings, how often different program features are being utilized, etc. If you request technical support online, Configura may also ask you for additional information necessary to complete the transaction such as the information about your computer hardware, software, and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
This Information is collected using encryption technology to help prevent any third party from intercepting the Information. Your credit card information is only used for completing the transaction and is retained only as necessary for administration purposes.
You make the decision as to whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
- Registration. In order to become a registered user of the Configura Web Site such as MyConfigura, you must provide us the following information to create a user account: name, email address, country, password, and any other personal information required by Configura. Like other passwords, you should choose one that is known only by you. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by creating an account, you allow others, including Configura, to identify you. You further agree that you shall maintain the confidentiality and security of your username and password and assume any and all responsibility for your account and the use of your account.
Configura may use the personal information and business site information that it collects from you in Sections 1(a) and 1(b) above to, among other purposes: (i) operate the Configura Web Site, (ii) to provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized, and (iii) to improve performance of the Configura products, Configura Web Site, and to understand how these programs are used so that your experience can be improved. Configura may also use your Information to provide you with important information about the Configura product or service that you are using, including updates and notifications.
Configura may use other companies to provide certain services on its behalf. This may include services such as web site hosting, packaging, mailing, handling order processing, billing, and/or other type of service. Configura will only provide personal information that is necessary or required for the company to provide the service. At all times, the company is required to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal information and is strictly prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Collection. Configura may request personal and business site information (collectively referred to herein as “Information”) from you when you request us to provide a service or carry out a transaction. This may include but is not limited to when you are receiving information about Configura products and services; when you are purchasing, downloading and/or registering Configura products; when you are corresponding with us or engaging in certain other activities in the Configura Web Site; and/or when you are using the Configura products or Configura Web Site. The personal information Configura collects may include but is not limited to your name, home address, title, company or organization name, work e-mail, work phone, work address, information about your job function, information about your company, credit card information, and/or software and hardware of your computer. The business site information that Configura collects may include but is not limited to information about your computer such as the operating system, processor (CPU) model and brand, number of cores, physical memory, graphics card (GPU), and/or graphics driver version; performance information such as average memory load, average program startup time, number of crashes; and/or network speed user usage such as how many hours any Configura products have been running on the computer, the number of opened and saved drawings, how often different program features are being utilized, etc. If you request technical support online, Configura may also ask you for additional information necessary to complete the transaction such as the information about your computer hardware, software, and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
Submissions and Other Disclosures.
The Configura Web Site such as MyConfigura and any other similar or related webpage(s) provided by Configura on or through the Configura Web Site enables you, among other available services, to share information and content, particularly, your Configura related project information with others through the Configura Web Site. Your use of the Configura Web Site is strictly voluntary.
- Protection and Security. Any or all of Your Content available through the Configura Web Site may contain copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. In order to protect these rights, you agree to use best efforts and to take all reasonable steps to safeguard Your Content to ensure that no unauthorized user or person shall have access thereto and that none of Your Content may be copied, published, disclosed, or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever.
Conditions and Restrictions. You represent, warrant, and agree that the Configura Web Site is available for your personal, commercial use, and further that, you are expressly prohibited from using the Configura Web Site to obtain any monetary revenue therefrom by sale, licensing, advertising, or by any other means whatsoever, without the express written approval of Configura in a separately negotiated contract. In addition, you agree that you shall use the Configura Webs Site in compliance with the following:
- you shall not use the Configura Web Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that may cause damage or disruption to the Configura Web Site;
- you shall not register an account for any other person, group, or entity other than yourself, or create a false or fictitious account;
- you shall not use or attempt to use the Configura Web Site under another User's account;
- you shall not obtain personal information from any other User of the Configura Web Site for commercial or other unlawful purposes;
- you shall not obtain contact information regarding other Users of the Configura Web Site, whether directly or indirectly from another User or by any other means, for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or communications;
- you shall not threaten, intimidate or harass any other User; and
you shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available:
- any content that Configura deems to be libelous, defamatory, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, hateful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence, harmful, fraudulent, threatening, infringe the privacy or publicity rights of another, or racially, ethnically offensive, or otherwise deemed objectionable, infringing, or unlawful;
- any content that is used for unsolicited or unauthorized advertising including but not limited to "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," “promotion”, or any other improper type of advertising or solicitation;
- any unauthorized content of any third party or anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- any unauthorized content which violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights;
- any content that contains software viruses, trap doors, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, disable, overburden, impair, or limit the functionality of the Configura Web Site, the Configura Web Site, or any other computer software or hardware of another;
- any content that would foster, constitute, or enable a crime or other criminal offense; and
- any content that, in the sole judgment of Configura, is objectionable or which prevents, in any manner, another User from using the Configura Web Site, and/or which may expose Configura or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
Web Site Traffic.
Configura Web Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons, also known as clear GIFs or single-pixel GIFs which are small image files that allows Configura to accurately count the number of unique users who have visited a specific page on the Configura Web Site and the number of times those pages are displayed.
Third party service providers may use these web beacons to place a cookie on your computer. This allows the third party service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views. Configura prohibits web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
Configura offers customers and individuals who provide us information choices about receiving further communications from us; for example, our e-mail newsletters are sent only to those who have expressly asked to receive them, and the newsletters have a link to use to opt out of receiving future messages. Configura may ask individuals if they wish to participate in market research, and then contact them if they give us their permission. Configura does not contact customers or individuals for marketing purposes for those persons who have contacted Configura directly to opt out of our direct marketing programs.
Onward Transfer (Transfers to Third Parties).
Configura may store and process the personal information that it collects in Sweden or any other country in which Configura or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using the Configura Web Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Configura may transfer personal information to Configura databases in countries other than where it was provided. Configura's privacy program requires the same high level of security and protection of personal information in all geographies with procedures and contracts in place to help ensure this is so. Data may be temporarily transferred to a vendor or business partner to provide services for Configura, such as mailing information or processing credit card transactions. These vendors and business partners are required to protect and manage the personal information to the same high standards Configura uses, and they cannot use the information for purposes other than to provide the services Configura has requested. Configura may disclose or transfer your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to protect against imminent harm to rights, property or safety of Configura, its employees, agents, and/or users, or members of the public at large as required or permitted by law.
Children and Minors.
Children are not eligible to use the Configura Web Site and/or Configura’s products and services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the Configura Web Site. Configura does not knowingly solicit personal information from or market to anyone under the age of majority nor intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should Configura receive personal information from a child under the age of 13, Configura shall comply with the applicable children’s privacy laws and regulations. If you believe that Configura has received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify Configura immediately at Configura Sverige AB, Drottninggatan 14, Box 306, SE-581 02 Linköping, Sweden or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Configura uses technology in order to better serve its customers and others. Configura informs customers or individuals when Configura uses technologies that are privacy related.
Data Integrity & Access.
Configura takes steps to make sure that the personal information Configura uses is correct. Configura provides customers and individuals with reasonable access to the personal information they may have provided us so that they can review and correct it, or ask us not to use it. For example, customers or individuals may obtain a copy of the data they have provided, or update their information by contacting Configura's webmaster at email@example.com.
Configura protects personal information under its control by industry standard security practices and measures, in order to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Configura limits access to personal information to those who have a business need. Configura does not keep personal information any longer than necessary to meet the business purpose for which it was collected, though in some cases, legal or regulatory reasons require that personal information not be deleted. Additionally, when Configura transmits sensitive personal information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, Configura protects it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. Configura shall use its best efforts to quickly work to remedy any vulnerabilities found in our software and to alert our customers about any potentially dangerous vulnerabilities. If you have questions about Configura's commitment to security or concerns about a security issue in one of our products or sites, please contact Configura.
If you have any questions regarding the privacy policies contained in this document, you may contact Configura using the contact information provided below. If Configura receives question or complaints at this address, it is Configura’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. Configura will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Configura and an individual.
No Error Free Performance.
Updates or Changes.
Configura Sverige AB
SE-581 02 Linköping
For any information regarding this Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how your company can use the Our platform to create, control, market and use Extensions for CET Designer.Our Platform
We are here to help you every step of the way. We offer many services to ensure successful implementation of CET Designer into your organization.Services