InstantPlanner® challenges the material handling industry’s traditional use of CAD software for space planning.
Generic graphical product components and easy-to-use drag-and-drop functionality allow the user to create a space plan in just a few minutes. If the drawing needs to be modified, this can be done by simply replacing the components. The software takes care of automatically changing the resulting documentation and calculations!
Instant 2D & 3D
If a Product Database (see below) is being used, the price calculations can be performed automatically.
• Product dimension
• Part number and description
By using these databases, the price calculations are made automatically. It is also possible to export the product databases and allow another InstantPlanner® user to import and use the databases that you have created.
• save all documents (layout drawing, bill of material, quotation) in PDF format
• export price calculations to Microsoft Excel and XML
• import product data from Microsoft Excel files
• perform imports and exports of AutoCAD DWG/DXF files
• save 3D images in JPEG and TIFF format
• import 3D objects (3ds and binary STL files)