Importing a SketchUp Object From the 3D Warehouse
Last modified: May 16, 2016
Importing new SketchUp objects
To import new SketchUp objects, follow the steps below:
- Click the 3D Warehouse button on the SketchUp tab. The 3D Warehouse dialog opens.
- Enter a search term, e.g. “lamp”, in the input field and hit Search. All available lamp objects appears.
- Select desired object by clicking it.
- Click the Download button and choose format. The object is downloaded and the progress is indicated in the upper right corner of the 3D Warehouse.
- When the download is finished, the object is displayed in the Latest model preview field on the SketchUp tab.
- Click the object and move the mouse pointer to the drawing area. The object is attached to the mouse pointer.
- Click the object in place.
- After placement, you can change the material by using the Material explorer dialog.
|Select object to download||An imported SketchUp object.|