The Kitchen and Bath industry is a highly competitive market. With increased pricing pressures and greater demands on designers, the battle for market share and profitability is decided by the degree of success in applying modern technology - Parametric Graphical Configuration (PGC) - in the sales organisation.
Solving the complex equation of increasing sales while decreasing costs requires a new approach in which the sales and order process is simplified, automated and located as close to the end-customer as possible.
Configura's PGC is the solution
Being the first and only supplier of parametric- and configuration-driven software for the kitchen market, our solution addresses the most critical steps in designing and specifying kitchens. Through rapid graphical configuration, users can create designs in 2D and 3D and in rendered format. This highly visual tool bridges gaps in information communication among customers, salespeople/designers and manufacturers.
Why the Configura solution is unique
Planning and designing directly in 3D gives customers a stunning virtual tour in their future kitchen – a presentation with lasting impression. The Configura solution makes both selling and buying kitchens enjoyable and efficient. It stimulates the salesperson/designer's creativity. Changes to the design can be made in seconds with a few simple clicks.
- Intelligent, parametric product symbols eliminate browsing cryptic product codes
- Users don't need to know part numbers – they click on icons, without error
- Tasks such as calculating dimensions and prices are completely automated
- Intuitive user interface and automated tasks save time, make changes easy
- Photo-realistic renderings sell the product
- Bills of materials are easily calculated with a click
Reading about it is one thing. Watch the video to see how it works.
View Kitchen & Bath demo
CET Designer demo for kitchen design 2 from Configura on Vimeo.