CET Developer Platform
The CET Developer platform is a complete and comprehensive programming environment that can be used to produce CET Configura Extensions. The programming environment is state-of-the-art, with incremental compilation.
Learn more about our platform in this white paper.
The CET Developer Platform includes:
- The Configura CM programming language.
- Advanced, incremental garbage collection (no noticeable pauses).
- Incremental recompilation of source files without restarting the running application.
- Built-in debugging and test functionality.
- Fully accessible compiler runtime information.
- Possibility to integrate communication with an IDE.
- Advanced core providing several general connectivity behaviors, stretch functionality, general component manipulation, extendable calculation system.
- 2D and 3D geometric modeling.
- A fully featured and extendable user interface toolkit.
- Abstract component class hierarchies and tailor made manipulators for categories such as office desks, panel systems, kitchen cabinets, shelving systems, etc.
- Integrated support for FTP, HTTP and e-mail communication.
- The extension management system for building and deploying extensions.
- Built in license handling for end users of the build extensions.
Buy CET Developer at our Marketplace.