This preparatory course in the use of the application Configura is primarily aimed at Project Leaders, IT and Product Managers or other members of the project group who are involved with the implementation of Configura®. The course is carried out at the project start-up.
The purpose of the course is to provide the project group with a basic knowledge of the Configura Core, in order for them to be able to fully participate in the development and testing of their future application. Previous experience shows that training at an early stage often leads to a more efficient project realization.
The contents can be customized to suit your needs. However, below you will find the typical course items for a 2-day training.
- Introduction to Configura
- The Configura work area
- Basic settings
- Working with components
- Creating a basic interior
- Changing component properties
- Reviewing price information
- Using a print frame
- Generating output – floor plan, 3D rendering and quotation (printing/creating PDF)
- Importing an image to the drawing area
- Importing a Cad file (dwg/dxf)
- Drawing the architecture (walls, windows, doors etc.)
- Adding text
- Exporting to Cad
- Producing 3D renderings (applying colors/textures, changing camera settings, adjusting lighting etc.).